Cerca nel blog

giovedì 25 giugno 2015

INTERVIEW by BOLD MAGAZINE, LUXEMBURG

The great Bold magazine from Luxembourg tell our story from the start to WOLF through the mouth of Mattia Mercuriali (our bass player) and Francesca - kindly interviewed here http://boldmagazine.lu/amycanbe-une-tendre-pop-rock-italie…/# (It's in French...please use translator)  :-)

..and Francesca says about singing in English: <<...I think English is my emotional language. It is the language of travel and being away from home, the construction of my own personality, which contains almost nothing of my history , my roots , where I come from. Singing, for me, has always been an tool of freedom. This represents a kind of healing process, unlimited need . I love to make mistakes and not to worry about these! Using these errors is a challenge to communicate my thoughts, with the Italian language I do not feel free enough .>>

READ IT HERE


Nessun commento: